(October 30, November 4, 6, 13, 20, 27, 2012)
NOSBUSH FARM SALE
DECEMBER 1, 2012
The sale to be held at Old St. George School/Church Gymnasium
63105 Fort Road, New Ulm, Mn 56073
at 11:00 a.m.
That portion of the following described property lying East of County Road 59; The N 1/2 of the SE 1/4 and Government Lots 9 and 16, all in Section 19, Township 111 North of Range 31 West and Lots 10 and 11 in Section 19, Township 111 North of Range 31 West, except the following two parcels: 1) beginning at a point on the west line of Lot 10 of said Section, Township and Range, 422 feet south of the northwest corner of said Lot 10; thence south on said west line 78.65 feet thence south 40 degrees 33 minutes west 124.45 feet; thence south 45 degrees 43 minutes east 114 feet to the west line of said Lot 10; thence south 57 degrees 28 minutes east 143.5 feet; thence north 79 degrees 8 minutes east 77.2 feet to the west line of highway; thence along said west line north 14 degrees 52 minutes west 411.25 feet; thence south 47 degrees 59 minutes west 123.4 feet to the point of beginning; containing 1.35 acres, more or less; and 2) commencing 84 chains and 50 links west of the quarter post between sections numbered 19 and 20 of said Township and Range; thence south 3 chains and 55 lengths; thence south 86 1/2 degrees west 15 chains and 55 links; thence north 4 chains and 45 links; thence east 15 chains and 50 links to the place of beginning, all in West Newton Township, Nicollet County, Minnesota. 191 acres more or less.
1. Only those submitting a bid will be allowed admission to the sale.
2. Bids will be received at 99 Navaho Avenue, Suite 104, Mankato, MN 56001 until 5:00 p.m. on November 29, 2012. Bids may also be submitted on the day of the sale until commencement of the sale at 11:00 a.m. on December 1, 2012.
3. Each bid must be in writing and state the full amount of the bid. All bids shall be accompanied by a Cashier's Check made payable to Kennedy & Kennedy Law Office Trust Account in the amount of $20,000.00.
4. All persons submitting bids are entitled to be present and will have an opportunity to increase their bid. The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to waive any formalities or irregularities in the sale process, and to control all rules and procedures of the sale.
1. The successful bidder must enter into an earnest money contract at the conclusion of the bidding on December1, 2012. At that time 10% of the purchase price will be due as earnest money with the $20,000.00 applied to this earnest money requirement. The balance of the price will be due and payable by certified check no later than December 31, 2012 the date of closing.
2. Seller shall pay all real estate taxes payable in 2012 and prior years; purchaser shall pay all real estate taxes payable in the year 2013 and thereafter.
3. Property is being sold in and "AS IS" condition. The property will not be surveyed and will be sold using the boundary lines established by practical location.
4. Warranty Deed delivered by seller shall be subject to easements, agreements, and restrictions of record, if any.
5. Checks for unsuccessful bidders will be returned immediately after the auction.
6. The described property is being sold pursuant to stipulation of the Nosbush Family under Order and supervision of the Nicollet County Court, Michael H. Kennedy, Court Appointed Referee.
For further information, contact Michael H. Kennedy, Kennedy & Kennedy in Mankato at (507)345-4582