NEW?ULM - Century 21 Koeckeritz Realty and seven of its agents received national awards at Century 21 awards banquet.
The ceremony was hosted by The Lakelands Brokers Council of Century 21 at the Minneapolis Marriot. The Lakelands region covers all of Minnesota and parts of North and South Dakota and includes hundreds of agents and offices.
Award winners were:
Left to right: Jeff Dittrich, Lisa Larson, Joyce Krenz, Tim Woods, Brenda Nosbush, Jim Heiland Diane Debban; not pictured Jerry Sandmann.
- Tim Woods received Quality Service;
- Brenda Nosbush received the Quality Service Pinnacle Award
- Jim Heil and Lisa Larson each received Masters Ruby and Pinnacle Quality Service Awards
- Diane Debban received the Quality Service Pinnacle Award and Masters Emerald Award
- Joyce Krenz received the Quality Service and coveted Gold Centurion Award.
The Quality Service Award is given to agents based on the number and score of completed surveys from past customer and clients. Quality Service Pinnacle is earned by receiving a minimum number of surveys from past customers and clients and receiving very high marks for at least two years in a row.
The Century 21 Koeckeritz Realty Office also received the Pinnacle Award; one of only 13 offices in the region to win this award.
The Masters Ruby, Masters Emerald and Centurion Award are given to agents who complete a certain amount of transactions in a year.
In addition the office won the Productivity per Person Award based on the amount of transactions per agent, one of only 13 regionally to win this award.