The unveiling of a plaque celebrating the history of the Gag House will occur at 9 a.m., Saturday, August 2 on the lawn of the house located at 226 North Washington Street, New Ulm. The Queen Anne style house was built by Anton Gag in 1893. Here the Gag family of artists grew and developed their individual artistic talents. The house was sold in 1918 and passed thru six owners until the newly established Wanda Gag House Association purchased it in 1988. Restoration began immediately and is now virtually complete. It is on the National Register of Historic Places. Following the unveiling the house will be open for visitors until 4 p.m. A special exhibit "Celebrating 25 Years of Art, History, and Restoration" is currently on display. Entrance is free, and all are welcome.